The Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals Clash – When History is Made
All Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals clashes packs in great entertainment, making them an absolute delight to watch for cricket fans. The Royal Challengers Bangalore have made the M Chinnaswamy Stadium in Bangalore their home turf while the Delhi Capitals, formerly known as the Delhi Daredevils, consider the Feroz Shah Kotla grounds in Delhi their homestead. RCB belongs to United Spirits while the Delhi Capitals are owned by the JSW Group and the GMR conglomerate.
The Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Daredevils matches are full of twists and turns due to a strategic line-up of the most talented players. Ricky Ponting mentors the Delhi Capitals as their coach while Shreyas Iyer is their captain. The Royal Challengers Bangalore’s skipper, Virat Kohli and head coaches, Gary Kirsten and Daniel Vettori, have done a splendid job in moulding and guiding the team. All Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals matches is a culmination of diligent training and a sound game plan by the teams.
Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals Performance Stats
A true T20 cricket fan would be taken with the crackling DC vs RCB rivalry and learn as much as they could about it. Here are a few facts to satisfy your curiosity about the Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals clashes:
- The Royal Challengers Bangalore clinched the second spot as runners up of seasons 2, 4 and 9 of the Indian Premier League in the years 2009, 2011 and 2016 respectively. They have played a total of 168 matches so far, with 79 wins.
- The Delhi Capitals were the semi-finalists in the first and second seasons of the IPL in 2008 and 2009 respectively. Out of the 163 matches, the Delhi Capitals have played so far, they have scored a win in 68 of them.
- There have been 22 Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals matches so far, with the former winning 14 of them.
- Among DC’s bowlers, Amit Mishra holds the distinction of taking the most wickets, with 146 dismissals spread over 136 matches; he is also the player with the most hat-tricks to his credit. Watch out for this ace performer in all Delhi Capitals vs Royal Challengers Bangalore matches.
- All-rounder, Chris Morris of the Delhi Capitals has an enviable strike rate of 166.66, total runs tally of 485 runs off 52 matches and has taken 56 wickets over 52 matches with a bowling economy of 7.75. This makes him a game-changer who can drastically affect the results of any Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals match.
- Virat Kohli, the Royal Challengers skipper, can rip through the opposition with his power-packed performances. He holds the record for the most runs by an RCB player at 4948 runs off 163 matches.
- RCB bowler, Yuzvendra Chahal, has the highest number of wickets for his team, i.e. 82 dismissals off 69 matches, to his credit. He can work his magic during any Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals match, swinging the odds in his team’s favour.
- All-rounder, AB de Villiers high scoring partnerships with captain, Virat Kohli are the stuff of legends and fans await with excitement to witness it again.
Dream11 Makes T-20 Cricket Even More Exciting
Dream11 lets you turn your love for T20 cricket into so much more with its fun, exciting fantasy cricket contests. All you have to do is to pick your dream team on the eve of an RCB vs DC match. The Royal Challengers Bangalore vs Delhi Capitals live score will then determine if you win big cash prizes from us. If you would much rather practise before playing for money, you can opt for the cashless practice contests to better your fantasy-cricket-playing skills. With such varied options, stay engaged anywhere, anytime with Dream11 – login to our website or mobile app now!
Content Powered by