Dream11 is India’s biggest Sports Game with an exponentially growing user base of over 2 crore sports fans.
Dream11 is played by using your sport knowledge and skill. You can pick your own team made up of real players for Cricket, Football, Kabaddi & NBA. Create your team within a maximum budget of 100 credits. Your team earns points based on your chosen players' performance in the real-life matches. It's time to showcase your skill and go for glory!
Here are 5 easy steps to get you started:
Select A Match:
Select any of the upcoming matches from any of the current or upcoming Kabaddi series
Create Your Team:
Use your sports knowledge and showcase your skills to create your Dream11 team within a budget of 100 credits
Join a Contest:
Join any Dream11 free or cash contest to win cash and the ultimate bragging rights to showoff your improvement in the Free/Skill contests on Dream11!
Follow the Match:
Watch the real match and track your fantasy scorecard (updated every 2 minutes)
Withdraw your Winnings:
Instantly withdraw your winnings from your Dream11 account (One Time Verification required)
Step 1: Select a Match
Select any upcoming match from the list of ongoing and upcoming Kabaddi series and click on the ‘ Create Team’ button.
Create an unbeatable team by selecting your players with any of the 5 possible combinations as mentioned below:
Step 2: Create your Team
Remember, you can select a maximum of 5 players from 1 side in your team
Here’s what the Kabaddi field looks like. Make sure you understand every aspect of it before creating your team!
Defenders (DEF): Pick minimum 2 & maximum 4
All-rounders (AR): Pick minimum 1 & maximum 2
Raiders (RAID): Pick minimum 1 & maximum 3
Keep an eye on:
Number of players added to your team
The deadline for team submission
Step 3: Select your Dream11 team’s Captain & Vice Captain
After creating your Dream11 team, choose a Captain & Vice Captain for the team.
Captain - Gets 2x points scored by him in the actual game
Vice Captain - Gets 1.5x points scored by him in the actual game
Step 4: Creating multiple teams
You can create upto 6 teams per match and choose to join a contests with any of the teams created!
Click on ' CREATE TEAM *' for creating next team
- You can make unlimited changes to your team before the deadline (1 hour before the start of the real-life match)
- You can also change your Captain & Vice-captain without changing the rest of your team
- Make sure you keep a tab on who is playing and who isn't to ensure scoring maximum points!
Here’s how your Dream11 team earns Fantasy points:
* The player you choose to be your team's Captain will receive 2 times the points
* Points for substitutes will be considered only for the first time he enters the field of play
* Points for super tackle will be added to the points of a successful tackle (5 pts for successful tackle + 4 pts for super tackle)
* Points for raid touch will be given to the raider for every opponent he gets out or puts out
* Points for pushing all out will only be considered for players who are part of the starting 7
* Points for getting all out will only be considered for players who are part of the starting 7
* If a player receives any card, he will continue to get negative (for Getting All Out) and positive (for Pushing All out) points
* Points deducted for red card include deduction for yellow card and green card. Similarly, points deducted for yellow card include deductions for green card
* Any event during extra time will be considered for awarding points
* Any event during Golden Raids will not be considered for awarding points
* Data is provided by reliable sources and once the points have been marked as completed i.e. winners have been declared, no further adjustments will be made. Points awarded live in-game are subject to change as long as the status is under review
* In case of any transfer of a real-life player in the intervening period between scheduled updates, such transfer shall not be reflected in the roster of players until the next scheduled update. Please note that while the transferred player will be available for selection in the transferor team's roster of players in a Contest during the intervening period, no points will be attributed to such transferred player in the course of such Contest
Check the balance in your Dream11 account and deposit/withdraw money. Remember, you need to get your Dream11 account verified by us to withdraw money. Relax! This is only a one-time activity unless you want to change your details.
Money in your Dream11 account is divided into 3 categories:
Unutilized: If you have deposited an amount, but haven’t joined a contest, it will be considered as unutilized in your Dream11 account. If you have any unutilized amount, join a contest right away!
Winnings: This is the cash you’ve earned by winning in contests. You can withdraw this money at any time after your account is verified. Verification is a one-time process and you can withdraw a minimum of Rs.200 and a maximum of Rs.2,00,000 at one time. This money will get credited into your bank account within 5 working days
Cash Bonus: It’s on us! This is a bonus amount given to you. You cannot withdraw this amount, but you can use it to join any public contests and win cash! Cash Bonus also comes with an expiry date; so hurry up and get started!
How do I play Fantasy Kabaddi?
Follow these simple steps to play the creating your team on Dream11:
How do I select my team?
After logging into your Dream11 account, click on ‘Create Team’ for the particular match. Select your team of 7 players (including a Captain and Vice-captain) from both teams within a budget of 100 credits. For more guidance, please click on the ‘Creating Your Team’ section.
Is it mandatory to change my team for future matches?
Yes, you are required to create a new team for every match on Dream11
What if one of my chosen players does not play in the match?
The player who does not feature in the starting 7 in the match does not get any points. This is where research and skill comes into play. Pick the right players, score more points!
How many players are needed to create a team?
You need to select 7 players to create a team, which will include 2-4 Defenders, 1-3 Raiders and 1-2 All-rounders. Please click on the ‘Creating Your Team’ section for more details on possible team combinations.
Can I choose players from one team only?
A maximum of 5 players can be selected from each side
Is the pricing for players reviewed from time to time on Dream11?
Yes, we review our player pricing from time to time and make changes to make the experience more exciting for you. Rest assured - to be absolutely fair to all our users, we’ll not make these changes while a match’s contests are open and getting filled.
I’ve spent my entire budget before selecting all 7 players. How do I complete my team?
That’s where your skill comes in! You need to create your team within the budget of 100 credits given to you. We’re sure you can do it!
What is the use of a Captain & Vice-captain in the team?
The Captains always leads from the front! Your team’s captain will receive 2 times the points, while Vice-captain will receive 1.5 times the points. So, choose your leaders carefully!
How long does it take to reflect the changes I have made to my team?
The changes are instant! You can make unlimited changes any time before the deadline hits for a particular match.
Can I edit my team during the match?
Come on, where’s the skill in that? You can create or edit your team only before the deadline, which is 1 hour prior to the start of the first match of the day. So, keep an eye on the clock!
When do you update the squads for matches on Dream11?
The squads featured on Dream11 keep getting updated till the deadline for that particular match. We use reputed service providers that give us up-to-date information. We request you to keep checking for such updates till the deadline.
How can I see my team’s rankings?
You can click on the particular match for which you have created your team, click on the ''My Contests'' tab and then click on a particular contest to see the updated points and rankings for everyone participating.
How do I create multiple teams for the same match?
The ‘Multiple Team’ option is enabled after creating your first team. You can create a second team by clicking "Create Team 2" button which is displayed above the field preview.
How many teams can I create in a matcb?
You can create up to 6 separate teams for a single match
Can I join the same contest using multiple teams?
You can only join contests which display ‘Multi Entry’ with multiple teams. Otherwise, it’s one team per contest.
Can I edit my team(s)?
Yes! You can edit your team(s) as many times as you like before the match deadline.
Can I choose which of my teams compete in a contest (Team 1 or Team 2) after joining?
Yes! You can choose your team in a contest (Choose Team 1 or Team 2 to compete) from ‘My Contests’ tab until the deadline.
The site is best viewed in the portrait mode.