How to update your Android OS?
Before you start, make sure your device is connected to the internet.
- 1. Update Manually
- Step 1: Go to 'Settings'
- Step 2: Open 'System Update'
- Step 3: Select 'Check For Updates'
- Step 4: Install
If this does not work, try the next method.
- 2. Update through your phone dialer
- Step 1: Open your phone’s dial-pad/keypad.
- Step 2: Type *#*#2432546#*#* (you don't have to press the call button)
- Step 3: You will see a notification saying "checkin succeeded".
- Step 4: If a message appears on your screen with instructions follow it and begin the download.
If this does not work, please contact your phone’s manufacturer for assistance.