U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas - Battle For The Title
While India is known for its massive obsession with cricket, of late the tables have turned and people are spending more time watching Kabaddi than any other sport. Having originated in India, the buzz around the Pro Kabaddi League is at an all-time high, and fans are going crazy about matches like the upcoming U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas line-up. While both the teams are best in their own rights, here are some statistics that will help you hone your skills.
U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas - Trivia for the fans
U Mumba had an amazing run since the introduction of Pro Kabaddi League. From failure to resounding victories, U Mumba has seen it all. Not to mention, they are a two-time runner-up and have won the league once in the year 2015. However, their career graph has not been ascending since 2016, which left a lot of U Mumba fans looking for a proper comeback. Tamil Thalaivas, on the other hand, started their Pro Kabaddi League career in the year 2017. Despite their short existence in the league, they have already managed to defeat some of the best teams in the Pro Kabaddi. If you want to know more insights about the upcoming U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas match, keep reading.
- This is not the first time this team is going up against each other. In an early match in season 6, U Mumba had a thunderous victory against Tamil Thalaivas with the final Tamil Thalaivas vs U Mumba score being 22 - 36. Since then, both the Tamil Thalaivas and their fans are waiting to get in the same field with U Mumba. So it goes without saying that Tamil Thalaivas would be playing to redeem themselves from the previous Tamil Thalaivas vs U Mumba result.
- Fazel Atrachali, captain of Team U Mumba, is the one who is going to lead his team to victory this year. In 2018, the Iranian defender became the captain of U Mumba, and since then, there is no looking back for him. In season 4, the 26-year-old became the leading player with 52 points and is on his way to becoming the best defender the league has ever seen.
- On the other hand, Ajay Thakur is the one Tamil Thalaivas would be banking on as far as this season is concerned. The captain of Tamil Thalaivas, Ajay Thakur, is the highlight of any match that he has been a part of. Known for his raiding skill, Ajay Thakur currently holds the third spot in the list of players with the most raid points (667).
- As for team Mumbai, players like Rohit Balyan and R. Sriram is expected to put on the best performance, and it is safe to assume that U Mumba is going to step up it's raiding game in Tamil Thalaivas vs U Mumba match.
- Being under the captainship of Fazel Atrachali, defenders of U Mumba like Rajaguru Subramanian, Surendra and Hadi Tajik are expected to perform exceptionally well.
- Tamil Thalaivas bagged the best all-rounder in the league, Manjeet Chhillar, who is well known for his amazing defending skills. He holds the first spot with 295 points in the list of players with the most number of tackle points. So, we can expect him to increase his tackle points score in the upcoming U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas match too.
Play Fantasy Kabaddi at Dream11
Do not confine yourself to watching the U Mumba vs Tamil Thalaivas on TV, instead use this time and your skills at Dream11. Dream11 is an online fantasy kabaddi platform that not only helps you hone your skills but also earn winnings. Through Dream11, you can join thousands of other kabaddi enthusiasts in creating your own team and play fantasy kabaddi matches online. So, what are you waiting for? Go form your own team before the next Tamil Thalaivas vs U Mumba match begins.